All reports are the property of East & Partners
Pty Ltd and are made available to a restricted number of clients only
upon these terms and conditions. East & Partners reserves all rights
herein. Reproduction or disclosure in whole or in part to parties
other than the East & Partners' client which is the original
subscriber to any report is permitted only with the written and
express consent of a director of East & Partners. All reports shall be
treated at all times as a confidential and proprietary document for
internal use only. Additional copies of publications may be
East & Partners Pty Ltd
Level 39, 2 Park Street Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
phone: +61-2-9004 7848 fax: +61-2-9004 7070 www.east.com.au
ABN: 23 151 025 599
East & Partners Research Reference Usage
East & Partners Pty Ltd (East) name and published materials are
subject to copyright protection, regardless of source. To use the
"East" name, take excerpts of East research or quote East analysts, a
usage request must be submitted in writing to East for approval. Such
approval is at the discretion of East. East reserves the right of
To protect our reputation for objectivity, we require the appropriate
use of our company name and research. The East name, intellectual
property, trademarks, or logo may only be used commercially in
connection with advertising, sales materials or other commercial
efforts with East's explicit approval for each instance of use. This
policy defines the criteria that will be used to issue that approval.
● All requested quotes, data references, or excerpts from East &
Partners' research for external use by clients or non clients must be
pre-approved by East in writing before publication.
● All East research and intellectual property is subject to this Usage
Policy. This applies to all contexts where East's name appears such as
advertising, marketing materials, annual reports, bank statements,
media releases, newsletters, presentations and speeches.
● Any references to East research must be clearly and fully sourced to
the original analysis report or source document.
● Reasonable use of East research for internal purposes within client
organisations is allowed and does not require pre-approval. All
copyrighted material should be clearly marked "For internal use only"
and be fully and accurately sourced to East.
● Quotes, references to East research and excerpts from East Research
Notes, media releases and other materials must refer to the most
recent report wherever possible and be no older than 12 months old.
Any references to East research must be produced in the correct
● East research may not be used to endorse a vendor, product, service,
or to criticise a vendor's competitor. No company-specific excerpts
are permitted as they may imply endorsement within the context of
● Subscribing clients must not reproduce the results of rival
providers for external marketing purposes, nor appear to denigrate
competitors externally based on East research.
● Requests for unpublished research are unable to be processed until
all subscribing clients have received the full report.
● East's name may not appear in the title or sub-title of media
releases, newsletters or subject line of an email. Custom quotes (e.g.
quotes that East has provided to a client for external marketing
purposes) may not appear any earlier than the second paragraph of
Banking News Terms and Conditions
● East & Partners may exclude or cancel any clients' subscription if
they are in breach of the following terms and conditions.
● East & Partners may at anytime modify these terms and conditions by
notifying clients via email.
Subscribers of Banking News
● Access is strictly for subscribers only.
● East & Partners may at any stage refuse to accept any subscription
● East & Partners does not accept any liability for the accuracy of
any of the content found in Banking News.
● East & Partners cannot guarantee that subscribers will at all times
be able to access the website, or that it will be uninterrupted or
● East & Partners is not liable for any losses arising from the use of
information relayed in Banking News.
● East & Partners Banking News is not intended to replace financial
advice and does not hold a financial services licence.
Should a requestor fail to comply with this policy, East reserves the
right to impose quote bans of varying durations, including a ban on
all use of the East name. For repeat or persistent violators, such ban
will be for a minimum period of (3) months. In addition, East may seek
additional remedies available under contract, copyright and other